Tuesday, September 15, 2009

No One Puts Baby In the Corner









This has been a rough year for celebrity deaths!

Yesterday, Patrick Swayze lost his 20 month long battle with pancreatic cancer.
I have very vivid memories from childhood of watching and LOVING Patrick Swayze.

I remember watching dirty dancing for the first time in 4th grade at a slumber party and then practicing our dance moves.













Crying when my mom sold our VHS copy of Ghost at a yard sale. (ok maybe I didn't cry but I was not happy!)








And watching RoadHouse with my dad - how cool was he!


Buying the soundtrack to Dirty Dancing at least twice... and come to think of it... I'm not sure where it is... might have to buy it a 3rd time.
My thoughts and prayers are with his family.

Rest in peace Patrick Swayze.

No comments: