1. I am in my 2nd year of law school.
2. I have a small birthmark in the shape of a thumb print under my right butt cheek.
3. There are 4 very important kids in my life and none of them are mine.
4. I have a pretty good memory.
5. I read very fast. I've read 4 books in January already.
6. I attend Cross Point Church and LOVE it.
7. Kids impress me more than adults.
8. I am an Aries, and fairly stubborn.
9. My middle name is Michelle, after my mom, and my dad use to swear I was cloned.
10. I have an awesome boss!
11. I am training for the Country Music Half Marathon.
12. I love ice cream, usually varieties that include some form of chocolate.
13. I love sushi.
14. My co-workers are my 2nd family, and I am very grateful!
15. Some of the most talented artists I've ever heard haven't made it big yet!
16. I am fiercely loyal.
17. I love to read.
18. I love cruises.
19. I lost my dad 3 months before I turned 17.
20. My mom is one of my best friends.
21. One of the smartest people I've ever known is my uncle, who can't function normally because he suffers from alcoholism and social phobias. It's truly a tragedy.
22. I don't always believe things are coincidences - when things go according to God's plan - they aren't accidental.
23. My favorite colors are all shades of BLUE.
24.My favorite seasons are summer and fall.
25. I love football, especially the Titans.
Monday, January 19, 2009
Normally I am not a fan of the Mondays... But I had a very lazy weekend, so this one is not so bad. Plus it is a half day for me. Woo hoo!
I love half days at work! Especially when they are before or after a weekend. The attorney I work for thought the office was closed today for MLK day so he took the day off. So he said I could work half a day "if I wanted." If I wanted??? Who wouldn't want half a day!?
And also great news - one of my dear sweet co-workers is loaning me the books I need this semester for law school. Yea again!! That saves me $700 - had I bought them new! What a blessing! :)
And this morning I found a reasonably priced cruise to go on this summer.
Also - my best friend and mother to this cute baby boy - has an interview with my law firm - for a legal assistant position.
Monday - not looking too bad so far!!