Tuesday, August 4, 2009

8 Things for you

8 Things I'm looking forward to:
1. Ava/Isabelle and my bro's birthday weekend in Aug
2. Football season
3. Oct Cruise
4. Finishing this school year in Nov
5. the birth of my boss's baby next Wed (I love babies)
6. Fall
7. Amanda & Chris Wedding in Sept
8. Finishing law school


8 things I did yesterday:
1. Worked
2. Went to McD's with Jamie & Amie and their babies
3. Went to Target/ Kroger/ Publix (got gallon of milk at K for $1.69!!)
4. Watched the Movie Code (terrible btw) with Rich
5. Talked to Tiana at Kroger (nice surprise)
6. Read the paper
7. Did Laundry
8. went to bed

8 things I wish I could do:
1. work out more
2. work less
3. hire a maid
4. be done with school already
5. spend more time with Addison (she is growing up so fast)
6. Win the lottery.
7. relocate Johnson City to next to Nashville ( my best friend is moving there)
8. go home and go to bed

8 shows I watch:
1. Law & Order SVU
2. Friends
3. Grey's Anatomy
4. The Office
5. Private Practice
6. Dancing with the Stars
7. The Cosby Show (don't judge me - it's funny!)
8. Days of Our Lives (I haven't watched in yrs though - but I used to)

8 favorite fruits:
1. Pineapple
2. Apples
3. Kiwi
4. Pears
5. Strawberries
6. Watermelon
7. Grapes
8. Peaches

8 places I'd like to travel to:
1. Italy
2. Hawaii
3. Florida
4. Europe
5. Australia
6. Newfoundland
7. St. Lucia
8. an all inclusive spa... ahhhh

8 places I've lived:
1. Asheville, NC (where I was born)
2. McKenzie, TN (tiny town I lived there age 2-9)
3. Jackson, TN (age 9-20)
4. Murfreesboro, TN (age 20-23)
5. Brentwood, TN (apt 1)
6. Brentwood, TN (apt 2)
7. Nashville, (above the tea room)
8. Nashville (off West End... my current abode)

I am supposed to tag people - so if you come and read this consider yourself tagged... and go do it! :)

No comments: