Friday, February 5, 2010

If I weren't Me

I have a great post pending in my head: but until I get time "please enjoy the music while your party is reached"
Stolen from http://thewoodfolks.blogspot.com/

If I were a month, I’d be October.
If I were a day of the week, I’d be Sunday afternoon.
If I were a time of day, I’d be 5:00 pm.
If I were a planet, I’d be Earth.
If I were a sea animal, I’d be a dolphin.
If I were a direction, I’d be South.
If I were a piece of furniture, I’d be a Lamp.
If I were a liquid, I’d be fresh squeezed orange juice.
If I were a gemstone, I’d be a diamond.
If I were a tree, I’d be a red leaf maple.
If I were a tool, I’d be a hammer.
If I were a flower, I’d be a stargazer lily.
If I were a kind of weather, I’d be somewhere b/w summer & fall.
If I were a musical instrument, I’d be a piano.
If I were a color, I’d be saphire blue.
If I were an emotion, I’d be anticipation.
If I were a fruit, I’d be a pink lady apple.
If I were a sound, I’d be a
whispered prayer.
If I were an element, I’d be fire.
If I were a car, I’d be a convertable.
If I were a food, I’d be a chocolate covered strawberry.
If I were a place, I’d be beach at sunset.
If I were a material, I’d be satin.
If I were a taste, I’d be chocolate with a fine red wine.
If I were a scent, I’d be freshly baked chocolate chip cookies.
If I were an object, I’d be a notebook.
If I were a body part, I’d be the heart.
If I were a facial expression, I’d be a wink.
If I were a song, I’d be a piano ballad.
If I were a pair of shoes, I’d be flip flops.

2 comments:

Suburban Turmoil said...

Love these. I see a lot of similarities between us. Starting with October. :)

~Katie said...

Too CUTE. I am stealing it. I will link your blog. Glad you had FUN on your cruise. I am ready for vacay AGAIN! :)