Monday, January 19, 2009

Good Monday

Normally I am not a fan of the Mondays... But I had a very lazy weekend, so this one is not so bad. Plus it is a half day for me. Woo hoo!




I love half days at work! Especially when they are before or after a weekend. The attorney I work for thought the office was closed today for MLK day so he took the day off. So he said I could work half a day "if I wanted." If I wanted??? Who wouldn't want half a day!?




And also great news - one of my dear sweet co-workers is loaning me the books I need this semester for law school. Yea again!! That saves me $700 - had I bought them new! What a blessing! :)

And this morning I found a reasonably priced cruise to go on this summer.




Also - my best friend and mother to this cute baby boy - has an interview with my law firm - for a legal assistant position.

Monday - not looking too bad so far!!

No comments: